Saturday 23 October 2010

Party #2.

Who says we can't have a party two nights in a row!?  Jason thought it would be the perfect evening to make cookies & carve a pumpkin.  It just so happened that Laila & I thought it would be the perfect evening to EAT cookies & WATCH someone carve a pumpkin... & have a dance party.  & whip out the trusty 'ol Jumparoo (or the "hopper-gym" as L called it).  What party animals I live with...
dark & white choc chip, oat cookies
Melis, correct me if I'm wrong but, I think Ax is the most current user of this great toy that has also been used by Bailee, Karlee, Derek, Brendan, Laila, Inger & Nils...?  am I missing anyone?  Hopefully it can withstand Axels "full-figured" body so that many more kids can use it in the future.  
she loved saying, "yuck" with every scoop (weird, who did she hear saying that!?)

we thought it would be fitting to honor the little fella we hung out with last week

front:  M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

back:  BOO!

finished product, didn't J do such a great job!?  If this firefighting thing doesn't work out - look out people who carve pumpkins for a living!  
(can someone please tell me how to take decent pics at night??? ugh.)

2 comments:

  1. For night pictures I swear by a gorilla pod and the delay timer. The gorilla pod will attach to almost anything and the timer means that the camera has stopped shaking by the time it takes the picture. It's not foolproof, but it's pretty close.

    Having said that, the pic with the pumpkin isn't that bad! Hope you guys had fun at Disneyland. :)

    ReplyDelete