Tuesday 12 October 2010

Happy birthday to the man who:

loves God, his wife, his kids, his job (in that order)
provides for our family
can make me laugh regardless of my mood
loves soccer
is SO smart (in every subject) really!
is an amazing cook
has the 3rd most merits in the entire SFD
loves singing lullaby's to his daughter (with gusto!)
finds everything that I lose
loves the Food Network
hates mowing the lawn but, does it so I don't have to
would be completely happy driving the same car & wearing the same clothes for the rest of his life
has been my pillar through injury, illnesses & pregnancy's
& who is very handsome  

How did I get so lucky?

  le mont saint michel, france



1 comment:

  1. Kar,
    I love to hear a wife praise her husband! I am so glad you found the right guy, and that he has made you happy.
    I can't tell you how much I love the pictures you share--I told Fran & Ron the other night that I'm always checking for update, just so I can enjoy the updates on the Olsson clan grandkids. The picture that grabs me the most on your blog is Leila with the rubber band on her head--TOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete