Thursday 30 December 2010

Last family day of 2010.

Tomorrow I have some commitments during the day so, today is our last family day of 2010.  After the events of earlier this week I decided we needed to have some fun.  So, I declared today to be another Birt family fun day!  We loaded up the kidos & headed downtown on this beautiful FREEZING cold day.

1st stop:  Holiday Carousel
2nd stop:  Pike Place
3rd stop: Nordy's and Pacific Place








After evening baths L took me shopping.  It was her first time using a cart - she could barely contain her excitement.  As you can imagine, the trip took twice as long but, we had such a fun time.


We ended the day trying out a new (super easy) decaf chai tea recipe.  J & I sipped away all night until all that was left was the spices...  Let me know if you want the recipe, it's a goodie.



No comments:

Post a Comment