Wednesday 8 December 2010

Deck my halls.



This is the first year J & I have ever had a tree.  I must say it suites us quite well.  However, we didn't have a proper tree topper.  I was using a makeshift star ornament that was fine but, I wasn't in love if ya know what I mean...   Well, Laila just happened to come home from MOPS on Tuesday with the PERFECT topper for us this year.  (Que proud mama: "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" with tears welling up in my eyes...) 

Now the tree is perfect. 

I've enjoyed having other "Kiss-a-me" (L's "Christmas") reminders around the house too:  


(Special ornament bought in Bruge, Belguim... sigh...)
I'm pretty sure all our neighbors think we're Jewish but, one can never have too many winter Scandinavian window candles... 

No comments:

Post a Comment