Sunday 3 April 2011

Dedicated to my man.

As some of you know, I spent the last 5 days in Austin, TX.  (It was a life changing trip that I can't wait to share about - I'll fill y'all in later.)  Anyway, flying home we had a quick lay-over in San Jose.  Before boarding our plane my brother-in-law "lovingly" informed me that my "husband's hero's" were right behind me.  To my amazement the entire Sounds Football Club was getting ready to board OUR plane!  They graciously allowed me to get a photo with them (as they totally mocked my GIANT backpack... note how far behind Brad Evans had to stand to make room for the big pack...)  After the photo I called Jason & Kasey Keller graciously agreed to chat it up for a bit.  K-A-S-E-Y K-E-L-L-E-R!  They talked for awhile & then we all boarded the plane.  This was a great way to end a special time away!



No comments:

Post a Comment