What's my natural, super easy remedy?
- One large pot boiling water
- Add in 1/2 cup (give or take) of baking soda (S-L-O-W-L-Y - b/c it fizzes quite a bit)
- Toss in the filters for a few minutes (checking them now & then)
- You'll soon see a filmy grime on the top layer of your boiling water. (This oil washes out easily after you're done.)
- Pull out & rinse when sparkly clean.
|Bottom half was only dipped-in for 20 seconds & look how clean it's getting!|
I'm pretty sure one can get by cleaning the entire house (well!) with a vacuum, diluted white vinegar & baking soda.