Wednesday 12 December 2012

Disneyland, Christmas 2012.

Jason surprised me last year on my birthday with a Christmas time trip to Disneyland.  My birthday is in February so, we had been waiting a loooooong time for this trip.  We also decided to invite our families - the more the merrier.  The merrier it was.  Topping out at over 21 people that we knew at various times of the week... Merry merry.  

Ready, set, fly!


 First up:  The new Cars Land


My mom (grammy) with Lai
Waving at Red ("I can't believe they're real mom" as they watched Red, Mater & Lightning drive around talking)
Team Olsson's with Lai (think air hockey/bumper cars)...
Flo's
Mater
Cozy Cone Motel - so stinkin' cute!
Luigi's tires
Hub-cap Christmas tree
The founder
Beyond special & fun to have Gram & Papa join us for a few days!  
It was so fun meeting up with this cutie, late one night.  Since her & Ax were too short to ride the big Cars Land Racer ride, we strolled around taking in the sites.  

Thanks for making the trek to visit with us Alex, Alli & Addi!!!  
Hot date on the Racer ride...
Racer was our favorite




It's really so hard to capture just how cute Radiator Springs in the new Cars Land is... Especially this time of year.   Throw it on your families bucket list!  
I'll have to finish posting Disney pics another day.  I'm so sorry posts have been so few & far between...
This whole job thing, coupled with physical therapy & everyday life doesn't leave much time for this.  I will however post more pics soon!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment