Monday 8 August 2011

Lake Chelan camping.

It's been 6 years since I've been to Chelan, SIX YEARS!  After going every year before that, it was fun heading east with my 3 year old & introducing her to the tent way of life.  Beautiful, warm, Lake Chelan.  Thank you parents & Bazan's for letting us crash on your site.

Our trip included camping, s'mores, water skiing, lots of much needed gram/papa/Bazan time, paddle boarding (with Lai!), enter-tubing (with Ellanor, Lai & a bee that stung me twice...!), visiting Melis & the kids, bumping into Maija while dining at Lakeview Drive In, Manson farmers market & lots of SUN!  There was also a slight "hick-up" involving an officer, me speeding, carrying no current proof of insurance & no current proof of registration... (I feel it would be appropriate to take a moment to give a shout-out to "Officer Chelan" for NOT ticketing me at all!!!*  Thank you kind sir & thank you Jason & Jeff if you know what I mean...)

Lai could have slept 24 hours straight after returning home.  It was great bonding time & so fab getting out of dodge!







S'mores!  
Riding around standing through the sun-roof of papa's truck...
Mornin' blueberry pancakes
"Mom & daughty"



To check-out more LC pics - stroll on over to A-K's site...

*Just incase you're still gasping at the list of illegalities above, we just switched insurance so, we forgot to throw the new card in the glove box... No excuse for the registration: how did I never know the paperwork that's sent to you with your tabs is meant to be signed & kept in the car!?!?!  And, I was speeding.  Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment